It’s December 18th, a few sleeps away from Santa’s big return, and your shopping isn’t done for the runner in your life, oh no! Don’t fret, here are a few of my suggestions for that last-minute gift!
- An Erica Sara Designs “Run Ring”. I LOVE my run ring, it hasn’t left my finger since the day it arrived. I style mine by stacking it with other gold and silver stackable rings.
2. The Believe Training Journal. Designed by pro runners Lauren Fleshman and Ro McGettigan, this journal is a great place to jot down your goals and training plan, it’s also filled with inspirational/motivational quotes and tools!
3. Injinji’s! This is a no-brainer, these are my favorite socks for running, adventuring and casual wear. There’s a ton of different colors/patterns/styles, my current favorites are the “Run Midweight Crew” and the cozy “Snow Midweight OTC Nordic” that I’m pictured wearing in the photo below. Stuff those stockings with stockings.
4. A Gift card to their favorite running store or brand! This gives the recipient free rein to snag what they *really* want or need from that store/brand. For me personally, I’d snag everything and anything made from Lux fabric by Oiselle. 😉
5. Race Entry! This one is HUGE, if you’re a runner, you know how expensive racing can actually be, so if you receive race entry as a Christmas gift, you know you were on the “Nice” list! I suggest giving a coupon for “one free race of your choice”, allowing the recipient to pick a race that fits in their schedule, fitness level, and travel abilities, rather than just choosing one for them.
6. Nutrition! Something that every runner uses in some shape or form, and will always need and appreciate! Do your research, sneak a peek into their hydration pack or gym bag and find out what they like to train with as everyone has a different preference. Affordable, and easy to give as a gift or a stocking stuffer!
These are just a few of my favorite things to gift, if you have some ideas to add to my list, leave them in the comments below! Happy holidays to you all, I hope you are all able to enjoy time with friends and family over the holidays, unplug from all things wired for a while, and take advantage of spending time with those you love while sipping on some nog! I’m looking forward to enjoying some time in Washington and Oregon, where we’ll hopefully find some snow and trails to explore!