Okay guys, here’s my very first “What’s In My Bag” post. This bag is one of my favorites from Lululemon and I pack it around with me non-stop! It’s roomy interior is large enough for me to stash away all of my running gear, it has two water bottle pockets, interior pockets to stow away small, easy-to-lose items like jewelry and hair accessories and it even has a separate compartment for my sweaty, wet, post-sufferfest gear to keep it away from all of my clean goods!
Here are the contents of my bag today:
- David’s Tea, I never leave home without my tea!
- Makeup bag & brush set
- Yummy smelling lotion from VS, gotta smell nice!
- Injinji toesocks
- Newton Distance running shoes, another item I rarely leave home without 😉
- iPhone, I’m hopelessly attached to this thing.
- Eyedrops, a contact wearers bff
- Nuun Kona Cola, for a little dose of caffeine
- Garmin 110 watch, Garmin heart rate monitor
- iPod shuffle, I love singing out loud when I run…although I’m sure others around me don’t :p
- Sunglasses, Ryders Polarized Duchess, my fave running glasses & Ray-Ban Wayfarers
- Black Diamond headlamp, winter running must-have!
- Hair elastics & pins
- Honey Stinger protein bar, I ALWAYS have something to munch on in my bag
- Carmex Cherry lip balm, one of my staples
- Gels, GU Energylab Roctane & Honey Stinger Energy Gel
- North Face gloves, baby it’s cold outside!
- Kiehl’s SPF 4 Pear lip balm
- GU Brew electrolyte tabs
- CamelBak handheld water bottle
- Lululemon Running Jacket
- Lululemon Flow Y Bra, my favorite sports bra, perfect for my petite girls
- Lululemon Runder Under LS shirt, ultra cozy and snuggly for this chilly weather
- Lululemon Runder Under tights, I live in these things!
And there you have it! I’m pretty sure I get a workout just toting this stuff around on a daily basis. Yes, this is pretty standard for me, I pack AT LEAST all of this every day that I go into my office, that way, I’m always prepared should any free time open up to get out and pound some pavement or explore some trails!