Okay guys, here’s my very first “What’s In My Bag” post. This bag is one of my favorites from Lululemon and I pack it around with me non-stop! It’s roomy interior is large enough for me to stash away all of my running gear, it has two water bottle pockets, interior pockets to stow away small, easy-to-lose items like jewelry and hair accessories and it even has a separate compartment for my sweaty, wet, post-sufferfest gear to keep it away from all of my clean goods!
Here are the contents of my bag today:
- David’s Tea, I never leave home without my tea!
- Makeup bag & brush set
- Yummy smelling lotion from VS, gotta smell nice!
- Injinji toesocks
- Newton Distance running shoes, another item I rarely leave home without 😉
- iPhone, I’m hopelessly attached to this thing.
- Eyedrops, a contact wearers bff
- Nuun Kona Cola, for a little dose of caffeine
- Garmin 110 watch, Garmin heart rate monitor
- iPod shuffle, I love singing out loud when I run…although I’m sure others around me don’t :p
- Sunglasses, Ryders Polarized Duchess, my fave running glasses & Ray-Ban Wayfarers
- Black Diamond headlamp, winter running must-have!
- Hair elastics & pins
- Honey Stinger protein bar, I ALWAYS have something to munch on in my bag
- Carmex Cherry lip balm, one of my staples
- Gels, GU Energylab Roctane & Honey Stinger Energy Gel
- North Face gloves, baby it’s cold outside!
- Kiehl’s SPF 4 Pear lip balm
- GU Brew electrolyte tabs
- CamelBak handheld water bottle
- Lululemon Running Jacket
- Lululemon Flow Y Bra, my favorite sports bra, perfect for my petite girls
- Lululemon Runder Under LS shirt, ultra cozy and snuggly for this chilly weather
- Lululemon Runder Under tights, I live in these things!
And there you have it! I’m pretty sure I get a workout just toting this stuff around on a daily basis. Yes, this is pretty standard for me, I pack AT LEAST all of this every day that I go into my office, that way, I’m always prepared should any free time open up to get out and pound some pavement or explore some trails!
What do you guys carry with you on a daily basis? What are your “don’t-leave-home-without-it” items? Tell me in the comment section below, tweet me or stop by my facebook page! 🙂
8 thoughts on “What’s In My Bag?”
Winter swimming means I CAN’T leave home without my Lush Buffy — keeps my skin from getting too scaly.
I LOVE Buffy and all things from Lush!
I always have my ascics gel nimbus 12′ s with me and love my seamless champion sports bras. I always have my underarmour running capris as well. I saw you pack tea – I do too…I love Twinings Chamomile Honey and Vanilla. Plus, neutrogena spf 75 sunscreen, my iPod nano, Burt’ s bees lip balm, some hair elastics, and my dove antiperspirent.
Sounds like you have a good amount of great stuff to tote around too! Are arm muscles are thanking us! 😉
What type of lululemon headband do you wear?
My new favorite is the Bang Buster headband, it stays in place, doesn’t move during workouts and looks super cute. I also have the Brisk Ear Warmer for colder days.
I have this same bag but in pea green! I love how organized it is, with all of the little pockets for specific items! I always have to pack an extra pair of socks because sometimes I’ll forget and a nike element pullover in addition to my running clothes just so I have my options.
Nice, sounds like you are a “planner” and an “organizer” like me 🙂